So – I’ve been looking at some of the posts where people have been making lists – such a variety of possibilities. I’m fascinated with just how interesting a list can be.
I remembered the icebreaker game “Two Truths and a Lie” and thought this might be fun to try. Though I think we might need more than two truths to make it interesting, so I’m going to push this out to 9 truths and 3 lies – just because.
I’ll be interested to see which of the following you think are my truths and which are my lies.
- I am an only child
- I have three tattoos
- I’ve worked as a graphic designer
- I’ve read “Ulysses” cover to cover
- I didn’t go to university until my 30s
- I’ve only ever been to one rugby game
- I used to drive a big Toyota Landcruiser
- I got my drivers licence on the first attempt
- I wanted to be a psychologist or a vet when I was a teenager
- I’ve seen “Stalker” by Tarkovsky three times, and enjoyed it
- I can bake bread without a breadmaker machine, and you would want to eat it
- I used to develop my own black and white photographs back in the days of film
I’ll reveal all in a week or two.